Sunday, September 20, 2009

Super Saturday

I always sign up to do way too many projects on these days. But I did learn some fun skills...like how to weave headbands. Don't be suprised if all my nieces(and even some nephews:-)) get some of these!...



I made a cute butterfly hairbow too. This was one of the cases where I signed up to do a ton of these, but was only able to finish 1.



I also learned to make beaded watch bands. Let me tell you though, I spent the rest of my evening making and remaking these and still one of them is too big for my wrist. I just could not get them the right size!

And then I made this pretty necklace too. This one was really fun and easy to make.I LOVE Super Saturdays! It must be the crafty girl in me.

4 comments:

Kristee and Jared said...

Wow! Those are awesome projects! Someday you'll have to teach me how to do head bands and watch bands. We were sad you weren't able to come to girls' night.

Rebekah B. said...

So cute! I want to learn! Would you be able to explain over email? Our ward doesn't do Super Saturdays... I miss them.

The Francis Family said...

Love the crafts. Your headbands are very cute.

Par 5 said...

I'll say Crafty Girl! Those things are all so cute.