The weekend before school started we went with Grandpa and Grandma Francis to Yellowstone. Next time my in-laws want to do that I'm going to remind them what it was like to be in a car for 12 hours with my 4 kids. They may have second thoughts.
This elk was the first animal we saw. I'll just say Clint was so impressed that he took 10 pictures of it

A pretty little waterfall.

Waiting for Old Faithful...the blast lasted almost 5minutes so it was a good one.

This was my favorite spot Artist's Point(I think)


Then School started on Monday(Aug 31st). Michael started middle school so he leaves earlier to catch a bus. Can I just say, last week was such a happy week for me:-) I tend 2 kids three days a week, and I plan to substitute again this year, but last week I had 2 days in which I had 6 hours to do whatever I wanted!!!! I did family history work and went to the temple.

Front

Back

Don't they all look so cute?
2 comments:
oh, i so envy you...i'm sure you get so much done
Very cool pictures of Yellowstone, but I don't think I'm in for a long car ride with my kids anytime soon (good reminder). Congrats on the school schedule and of course you did service. The kids look so cute and big. I was dating Chad when Michael was born. Yikes!
Post a Comment