Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bye, bye Lilacs

For some reason the city placed a huge dumpster just around the corner from us this week. We decided to take advantage of it. We cut down all our lilac bushes in the back yard.

The mess...

The dumpster....yes, we filled it!

The kids thought they were being tortured because I made them help. One thing I learned from this is that my kids don't do enough work!!
Our only concern now is my kids can't jump on the trampoline naked anymore because our neighbors have a clear view of our back yard. (They don't really jump naked just so you know, but I do:-))

2 comments:

Emily Usher said...

I hope you aren't jumping naked on the tramp. That would be quite the sight while I am cooking dinner! :)

Par 5 said...

Hilarious!! I'll bet that was a huge job, but so nice to have done! Too bad you had to tourture your kids...there goes your mother of the year award... :) lol.