Sunday, August 29, 2010

flag football


Josh had his first flag football game of the season last night. He made the first touchdown of the game!! If you know Josh, you know he's quite the anxious kid. He was Very nervous about the game(even the practices made him nervous), and for awhile he accused me of ruining his life for signing him up, but he seems to definitely have the skills and he seemed to love the game once it was over. We love our sweet little athlete!
PS, Josh is the one running the ball in this video. Sadly I didn't get the one of him making the touchdown. It was awesome though!!

2 comments:

Par 5 said...

Good for Josh!! I hope he starts loving it--you know so that you and Clint can finally have something to do in all of that spare time you have! :)

The Francis Family said...

Way to go Josh! I hope he can enjoy it more and more.