Our last activity of the summer was our ward campout. We went to Ririe Reservoir. The kids loved climbing the rocks and playing games with the other kids. It was really nice.



The first day of school was pretty exciting. Sadly Josh was so nervous he made himself sick. You can't really tell in this picture, but he'd been crying all morning. Once he got to school he calmed down and thinks he'll really love his teacher!


My days rush by. I may be trying to squeeze too much into them. That's okay. I hope to be able to clean my house here soon. That'll be my big project!
3 comments:
Oh, bitter sweet - the end of summer. I have some friends who are moving to Idaho Falls next month. Do you think they'll like it?
Why do they have to grow up so fast? And why, while they grow does my waist line grow too?
Eek - I'm so far behind! Congrats to Caleb for the Arrow of Light, and I'm glad things went better for Josh on his first day of school than he expected! I ♥ the Ririe Reservoir!
Post a Comment