Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas candy

I love making goodies this time of year! Here's one of my favorite recipes that I only make at Christmas. I could make it anytime really, but then I'd eat it!

Crunchy Peanut Bark
2 pounds white candy coating(or white bark/chocolate)
1 C peanut butter
3 C crisp rice cereal
2 C dry roasted peanuts
2 C mini marshmallows

Place candy coating in a large microwave-safe bowl; microwave at 50% power until melted, about 5 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto waxed paper.

Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

Great blog Mel! Everyone looks so wonderful... I can't believe how big everyone has gotten. Oh MY! :)

Emily said...

It's so fun to see your blog! We don't see you guys enough and it's fun to see pictures of your kids. I have to say, up until reading your previous post, I would have never ever pegged you as a screamer. I am a terrible screamer and every day tell myself that today is the day I'm going to stop.
Is it O.K. if I link your blog to mine?