Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas week
















This last week has been very busy! Here's a brief synopsis.


Let’s begin with Christmas Eve: We spent it at Tami’s with Bonnie and siblings.
Christmas Day: Opened gifts, The kids were suprised to get a Wii. Later in the day we drove to Randy and Barbara's .
Wed. 26th: Went to Movies(National Treasure) with everyone. On the way there(Rexburg), after we'd gotten off the highway, we rear-ended a semi. We tried to stop, but the roads were so awful that we just couldn't stop. Luckily we were only going 5 mph so no one got hurt, but here's our car!

That evening Clint and I went to Egypt to celebrate our anniversary. It was a special theme room hotel right here in Idaho Falls. Chad and Angie watched the kids for us so we had a very nice, relaxing evening. The room even had a sauna in it!

On Thur 27th we celebrated Emma’s 4th birthday at our house. I think we had about 24 people there. Party time!! After the party Amy, Justin, Emma, Roman, Chad, Angie, and Grace all slept over. You should have seen the sleeping arrangements!

Fri. 28th : Randy took us to Leos, which is kind of like a Chuckee cheese's.

Sat. 29th: Clint's siblings from Utah returned to Utah. Thanks for coming. We'll miss you!
It's been snowing all week long. We were lucky to have a white Christmas, but I'm ready for the snow to go away now:-)
I'm having trouble getting my pictures to go where I want them to so you'll just have to view them as they randomly appear. I may have to add more later.

1 comment:

Kliss said...

What a fun & busy Christmas! I heard about all the car wrecks. It seems like it was contagious. I love the slideshow feature, it was worth the time you spent.