Monday, December 10, 2007

Kids

Here's some info about the rest of my kids. Caleb is my goer/gamer. He seems to always be moving(unless he's supposed to be cleaning something:-)). Either that or he's riveted to a video game or computer game. He goes to bed late and is usually the first one awake. He doesn't just lay down and fall asleep either. He tosses and turns and wiggles until he's finally asleep. He also has a wicked temper, and he's a screamer, which I think he learned from me. I'm not so bad anymore because I think I injured my throat once from screaming, so when I try to now I just start coughing...I know, it's hard to believe. But when Caleb was little I was at the peak of my screaming days. I can only blame myself.


Josh is my clinger. He doesn't like to go anywhere without me. He's 6 and in 1st grade, but he'd much rather stay at home with me. In Primary he likes to sit by me on the piano bench(I'm the Primary Pianist), but I don't usually let him. He's very sensitive, and has lots of tummy aches, which we're going to check out soon to see if he's lactose intolerant, or just very anxious about things. He's very worried about Christmas presents, and doesn't want us to get him anything for fear he won't like it. Kind of funny...and weird, I guess.

Justin, my nephew, is a regular at our home too. I watch him while Tami's in school, but mostly the kids just love to have him come play so it's not really like tending, it's more like playing. This is kind of a funny picture of him, but he was looking into the sun so he's squinting.


Then, most of you know I tend a little boy 3 days a week. This is a picture of him. He's sooo cute! He's 11 months old now.


He's at the vacuum stage right now, meaning he crawls around the floor and puts everything he finds into his mouth. Even though I vacuum regularly he still seems to find things to put in his mouth(like cat food, lint, and he loves to bite the erasers off pencils!!) He is also at the grabbing stage. He pulls himself up to the desk or piano or table and pulls off anything within his reach! He is a good baby though and is usually very happy.


I used to keep my neice Avery. But her family moved away, and I miss them so much!

This is her and her baby brother.
I've gotta run. Sarah has been begging me to come paint with her, and she's been so patient!(NOT)






1 comment:

Captain said...

They are all cute. Joshie seemed like he'd be a clinger, but interesting about his nervous stomache. You've read lots of books. Most are in the fantasy realm of books it seems. No Stephen King books eh? This is fun, its great seeing these pictures and reading the stories. Awesome. I hope the whole family comes on here to visit your blog!