We had fun with Tami on her birthday. We went to Plum Loco...her favorite restaurant.
The kids loved the free chips and salsa. Josh couldn't eat fast enough!
Here's Sarah's pretty Easter dress. I always get her dress early. They have such pretty dresses this time of year!
These cute dresses are the humanitarian project our ward is doing this month. They are so easy to make and use just a T-shirt and a bit of fabric.

3 comments:
We used to make the T-shirt dresses for fun back when I was in high school. I didn't know they were making them for humanitarian needs now.
Sarah looks precious. :)
I'll have to ask Russ where that resturant is - I've never heard of it. They look like they're having fun!
Tami looks sweet in that hat! I'm so glad you have a little girl to dress up for Easter.
How fun! Sarah looks so pretty in her dress. Avery thinks so too. :)
mandy
Post a Comment