Well, needless to say since you can see the pictures, we couldn't get Josh's and Sarah's cars ready in time so Sarah used Michael's old car and Josh was so disappointed he didn't even go(Josh's is the car with the one wheel.). I stayed home with him.
The results of the race were Michael took First, and Caleb took 3rd. Unfortunately for him the way the brackets worked out, Caleb's car was actually faster than the kid's who took 2nd, and even tied Michael's once, but he ended up in third. It also didn't help that his scout leader dropped the car and all the pieces came off. Luckily Clint had taken the super glue and was able to put everything back together. Sarah had a blast using Michael's winning car from 2 years ago. She won most of her races too. Clint figures if they had put graphite on the wheels she would have smoked everyone! Caleb was loving it too, until he came in third, then he was pretty bummed. Crazy stuff! I'm glad it's over. Next year it will be Caleb and Josh in Cub Scouts as Michael graduates to Boy Scouts in May when he turns 11.

3 comments:
Way to go Clint!... I mean Michael & Caleb.
way to go!!!!! That's awesome. Congrats Michael and Caleb. that's so fun!
Mandy
Sounds like a good time. I wonder though if Dad didn't have the most fun of all.... ;)
Are they really that much older? Sigh - where does the time go? I bet Josh doesn't even remember Suz trying to kiss him - she doesn't. How fickle the mind.... :)
Post a Comment