Here are some projects I've been working on: a couple of quilt tops, and a snuggle blanket. I enjoy making the quilt tops, but don't really like the putting it all together and quilting it part.
I haven't had much time to blog lately, and still don't because I have to run Caleb to a birthday party. And Sarah is sick with a fever today, but I've been reading some good books: Letters by Margorie Pay Hinckley, and The Mediator series by Meg Cabot. Also, I've been listening to some Andrew Clements books on CD...he writes kid's stories(Michael's age group). They are short and fun. Gotta run! Speaking of which, I've registered for a 5k in Rexburg...The Teton Dam race. It's scheduled for June 14.

5 comments:
they look great!!!!
I guess I forgot to put my name on that last Comment. "they look Great" came from me
Mandy
They are beautiful, Melanie. You are so talented!
Looks awesome! I can't imagine running the 5k - you go! We just joined a gym out in Rexburg, but you can go to any of them. I can't remember what it's called though - one of those 24 hour places.
My goodness you are busy. I am so impressed with your quilts. They look great. I LOVE Sister Hinkley's Letters book, I thought it was so fun to read.
Post a Comment