We celebrated Caleb's 9th birthday last night at Leo's. He doesn't turn 9 until Aug. 5th, but Clint and I will be on our trek at Martin's Cove that day so we had the party early. See that cake? Mmmmm! 2 layer chocolate fudge cake. He knows how to pick a cake! Unfortunately, I'm on a diet right now, but that didn't stop me from trying a piece:-)
So, does anyone have Breaking Dawn yet? The latest(and last) book in the Twilight series? I have it, but I plan to read it on the bus ride to WY next week. I read a good book last week called Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. It was very enjoyable.

2 comments:
Mel I bought Breaking Dawn today at Costco and am itching to start reading, but I have about 4 loads of laundry to do tonight to prepare Dave for a week long football unity camp he leaves for early Monday morning, so I'm just waiting. I'm so looking forward to diving in, though, but am already worried about being disappointed at how she wraps things up.
lol - I was wondering what all the "Breaking Dawn" stuff was on other people's blogs... a book! Who'd of thunk?
Caleb is a cutie!
Post a Comment