Thursday, August 21, 2008

Monster in the mirror

This is one of my favorite Sesame Street skits.
I don't know how to make the video itself appear in this post so if anyone knows how to do that let me know. Here's the link.:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNMwRH5UGYY
Mel

1 comment:

Pirate Princess said...

GROVER!!! I loved Grover! :)

Okay, first, here's my favorite classic seasme street skit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4VNMERVsC4

Now, how to post to your blog. (I know you asked me this, I just hadn't gotten to it yet - lots of stuff going on right now.)

Go to youtube and create an account, using your GOOGLE ACCOUNT. Make sure you sign up your blog. That's all in your profile. Now you're ready to post any youtube video to your blog. :)

Go to the video. See the button share under it? Click on that. To the side it will actually have YOUR blog there to click on. Click on it, and it will say
"Post to Blog" along with your blog already filled in, the title of the video, and there there is an area to fill in any comments you want to add. When you're done, click on the button "Post to Blog" - and you're done! It will show up shortly on your blog!

It's really easy - just get your account set up. :)