Tuesday, August 26, 2008

They are all gone!


All the kids began school yesterday. Sarah had a "Screener" day at kindergarten. She was only there for an hour, met the teacher, listened to a story, wrote her name etc. Today she begins afternoon kindergarten and she cannot wait. Every 5 minutes she asks if it's time to go yet. Maybe I shouldn't have put her in PM. I did it for myself. I like to take naps in the afternoon. Josh has had anxiety attacks the past 2 days. I feel so bad for him but I don't know what to do to help him. He's had blessings, we've said lots of prayers, we've tried reassuring him all to no avail. Although this morning on the way to school I told him he can always say a prayer and Heavenly Father will be there...even if he feels all alone. He was quiet for awhile then told me he was starting to feel better. By the time we got to school though he was not feeling good anymore. Poor guy. Anyone have any ideas?
One sweet thing...Caleb rode his bike to school, but he met us at the van when we pulled up. He put his arms around Josh and walked with him to where his class lined up. What good kids I have:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can tell Josh that Steve Young had the same problem. His mom actually went to school with him through 2nd grade! I heard him talk about it once in a devotional.

Hillman Family said...

Poor Josh, I am so glad he has such a great older brother. Caleb is such a sweet brother! I have no advice, but I know you are doing the right things. Just keep praying and giving blessings. Your whole family will be blessed your faith.