I have become obsessed with crocheting lately. These are some projects I've been working on. The blanket isn't done, I hope everyone can tell that! The crocheted baby doll is for the humantiarian effort. I don't think American kids would be too thrilled with a toy like that. I've also been crocheting balls for that effort, which are actually pretty fun. Clint took the one's I've made already to use for scripture mastery basketball. And the last thing is a burp cloth. I've bought some baby afghan books and am just excited to try all of them. Weird huh? I haven't even finished all my other projects yet. I tend to be that way about everything I try though...quilting, scrapbooking, and other things I can't think of right now because I'm typing as I'm watching Ellen and I keep getting distracted.

Okay, but this is what I'm SUPPOSED to be doing right now. Sarah and I pulled all the toys out of her closet to organize them and we ran out of time before her bus came. After she leaves on the bus I go to the pool to practice for my upcoming mini-triathalon. I got sea-sick today doing laps. Have you ever heard of that happening? Apparently I'm turning my head wrong or too much or something. After that, I went to the store, and by the time I got home I barely have time to write this before the kids come home. Thus, the bedroom is still a mess.
3 comments:
I love to see stuff like that Melanie! It makes me feel like I'm not a horrible housekeeper/wife/mother, because I have a thousand "organizing projects" that I am still working on, but get so easily distracted by other things (i.e. blogs, books, etc.) If you can do it, then for sure I can (since I'm pretty sure you're right up there next to perfect!!) :)
lol - good for you for waiting for her!
I think it's great you can crochet - that is a talent that escapes me. :P
The projects are adorable - and Suzy would love the doll. She loves all cuddly toys - she doesn't care what they look like.
Be careful on that sea sickness... did they have you get out of the pool and sit for awhile?
BTW - this is me Aine - I don't know who's profile I'm on!
Post a Comment