I finally have access to the trek pictures! Here's the morning we left:6AM
The campground:
The square dance: Eventually Clint and I did join in and it was so much fun!(That's me in the green shirt...Clint is beside me)The third time the kids were able to play in the water. Some of the leaders played too...some didn't have a choice:-)
Our third day we went to Dan and Martin's Cove...The actual place. Here we are hiking to Dan's Cove where we had a short devotional.
Our third day we went to Dan and Martin's Cove...The actual place. Here we are hiking to Dan's Cove where we had a short devotional.
Independence Rock is a place Pioneers passed on their way West. Many would climb to the top and write their name. It's granite? so it's very easy to climb. Our shoes stuck to the rock and didn't slip. Nevertheless I did not climb to the top. I was too chicken.
We had a devotional here too.
Our last day...This is the other Bishop who was assigned to our company with us. The bishops worked together to keep all the families in the company in line:-)


3 comments:
I don't know how you kept from weeping when the young men carried you across... I can't even think about that story without tearing up. That they gave their lives for their neighbor says so much about them, and their parents...
Looks really cool. Someday I'll get to do things like that. :)
Looks like it was such a great experience! You both look so authentic!
What cute pictures...that is such an awesome place. You guys look great! You little fam is so cute, we look up to you so much!
Post a Comment