Friday, September 12, 2008

Stuff

So, Sarah gets to ride the Kindergarten bus to school in the afternoon. At first they called to tell us she didn't qualify because she was in a "walking zone", but after a few calls to the district transportation office we were able to convince them they were wrong. They always get our street mixed up with the other half of it that actually IS in a walking zone. Anyway, Sarah loves it! And we're usually outside 15 minutes early(at least) waiting for it to arrive.

I'm kind of training to run a mini triathalon in Nov. Every morning I try to do some kind of exercise. Sarah comes with me. This is at the river. We always have to stop and feed the ducks when we come here to exercise. Sarah and I have a couple mornings a week where it's just the 2 of us. Those are nice days.


Michael began band this week. He chose to play the trumpet. He seems to like it so far. I wasn't prepared for how loud and annoying the practicing was going to be! I should have known though since all my siblings played something while growing up!This was such a cute pattern I had to buy it and try it out. It's a snuggle bag to help keep baby's feet warm. I just cut a onesie and added the fabric. Then there's the matching little tag blanket(the size of a hankey, which could be bigger, but this was all the fabric left over from the onesie).

2 comments:

Kristee and Jared said...

How fun! Crazy that all of your kids are in school. I honestly think I have only seen Sarah a few times in my life and she is already in kindergarten.

Love the patterns. You always make such fun projects. I know Tate absolutely loves his taggie blankie. I'm going to have to give that one a try.

The Francis Family said...

I'm really glad you were persistant with the bus. Sarah seems so happy. The baby items are adorable too. You have a good time at the fabric store I bet.