I had to take Michael to pick up his new glasses the other day. I let Caleb and Josh run home from school on their own, but at the last minute decided I'd better make sure they made it safely. In driving home I could see Josh on the sidewalk by the canal, but Caleb was nowhere in sight. As I got closer I saw that Caleb was in the canal heading towards this deer's head(next to the tire). Can you imagine me coming home to Caleb holding this deer head asking if he could keep it?! I wouldn't put it past him, however he tells me he wasn't going to touch it.
3 comments:
eww! Where did a deer's head come from?
I've heard of some people using Lulu to publish their blogs for family - you'd have to contact them though - I've never published mine, although if I ever get my old blog off of my fried computer I probably will.
http://www.lulu.com/en/products/
I actually have a poem in a contest to be published right now. I'm just playing with poetry right now - it makes me happy. I've got my children's book at Desert Book being reviewed for the time being. :)
That is the grossed, yet funniest, thing I have ever heard! Brian laughed so hard. Thank goodness for the promptings of the Spirit. (God must have a sense of humor.)
Oh my! The things I get to look forward to! Boys are too funny...I wonder where the dear head came from?!
Post a Comment